Acts 13.4-43 What Is This Prevailing Word?
May 6, 2018 Preacher: Paul McDonald Series: The Acts of the Exalted Lord and His Prevailing Word: To the End of the Earth
Topic: Acts of the Exalted Lord & His Prevailing Word Passage: Acts 13:4–13:43
Acts 13.4-43: What Is This Prevailing Word?
- The Word is Powerful and Astonishing
- But What Is It? The Word . . .
- Starts with God, Focuses on Israel; But Zeroes In on David; and Climaxes in Jesus
- Is a Message of Salvation Through Jesus
- Is According to God’s plan - A Plan to Overcome Death!
- Must Be Believed
- The Invitation!
- The Warning!
- The Word Prevails
More in The Acts of the Exalted Lord and His Prevailing Word: To the End of the Earth
July 1, 2018Acts 15.22-16.5: Be Confident - The Lord Will Grow His Church
June 24, 2018God's Workmanship - You!
June 17, 2018Acts 15.1-12 Make Sure You (And Others) Are Saved By Jesus Alone